With the advent of new computing paradigms and
advancements in the field of Embedded Systems and
Digital Signal Processing, Power Systems Protection has
come of age. This, in coherence with various
advancements will lead to “Smart Grid”. Therefore, there
is an immediate need to upgrade the curriculum in our
universities so as to bridge the gap between the existing
practices and the needs of the industry.
JVS believes that, together, we can make a difference by
designing and building contemporary syllabus and Power
system protection labs by incorporating the practices of the Industry today and the needs of the World tomorrow. Protection systems
are becoming more intelligent and complex.
The need of the hour, is to develop essential skills in our young and practicing engineers alike, in the areas of design, development and
maintenance of such advanced protection systems. Owing to the multi disciplinary nature of activity, the course aims at developing an
unique perspective among the participants by connecting various dots.
- .. Spark interest and excitement amongst the Student and Teacher community in the field of Power System Protection(PSP).
- .. Define a course work that seeks to address the needs of the day and future
- .. Nurture the Joy of learning through exploration
- .. Connecting the dots – Mould a culture that encourages “multi-disciplinary learning”
Latest News and Events
- JVS Electronics signs a MOU with Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology with an aim to achieve excellence in Technical Education.
- JVS Electronics signs an MOU with Malnad College of Engineering, Hassan.
- JVS Electronics interacts with final year students of RVCE, Bangalore.
- JVS Electronics hosts RVCE students for a factory visit.
- JVS Electronics successfully conducts a Workshop for faculty development at its premises attended by faculty from RVCE, BMSCE and
Dr. AIT, Bangalore.
Faculty deveopment Programs
One of the main objectives of PEAK has been to improve the quality of Industry-Academia interaction and relationship. JVS Electronics
hence offers Faculty development Programs on a horde of topics with respect to Power Systems Protection, Protective Relaying,
Embedded systems, Hardware design, Communication protocols, IEC standards and numerous other allied topics. In addition, such
training programs can also be customized to suit an institution or group of Institutions. Please do get in touch with us for more.
The primary aim with which PEAK was introduced as a service was to help students realize the beauty and intricalcy of Electrical and
Electronics Engineering. JVS Electronics interacts with students, conducts seminars and knowledge sharing sessions to help students
get a hold of basics of Electrical and Protection Engineering. Seminars can be held in colleges across the country on a variey of topics.
The topics of the knowledge sharing sessions can also be customized across Electrical, Electronics, Communication and Protection
Engineering to suit the requirements of a particular set of students. Please do get in touch for more.